ResponSight is always on the lookout for amazing talent, and not always with security or risk backgrounds like you would expect. ResponSight is different because we think differently too – we believe you can’t solve future problems thinking the same way we did in the past. So if you love a challenge, really like digging into complex problems where there is no “Google it” option, then please drop us a line.
Right now we’re looking for:
- Infrastructure/Cloud person with an interest in DevOps tool creation and working closely with our Dev and Data Science team to grow and maintain our Cloud capabilities. This role does require some experience, but passion for solving problems and “making it hum” is far more important (location: Australia)
- Developers – ResponSight is into various frameworks and languages, but we’d prefer to hear from people who don’t care what the language is and can adapt to using the right tool for the job. Our development paths are pitched internally, debated and scrutinised, and then adopted – if that sounds like your style, we’d love to hear from you (location: Australia)
- Solution Engineer – Maybe you’ve got a background in consulting or integration, but you’re tired of helping enterprise sales teams sell “big iron” that isn’t solving the problem? We’re about matching what we offer to the right clients, so this role is the technical pre- and post-sales support for the Enterprise Sales team. If you really enjoy working with enterprises, understanding their challenges and supporting our ability to deploy, give us a shout (location: Sydney)
All ResponSight roles have a broad PD available on request. More importantly, if you want to work with an enterprise risk/security business who is working hard at not doing things the same way they’ve always been done, then we’d like to hear from you anyway.
Working at ResponSight includes the following benefits:
- Work where you want and when you want, including home and while traveling (unless listed as location specific)
- Competitive salary, plus candidates who demonstrate leadership, problem solving flair, and outright passion for going above and beyond may also be invited to participate in our employee share and bonus schemes
- Unlimited leave policy
- Work whatever time of the day you want (outcome-based system aligned to sprints)
- Great offices in both Sydney and Melbourne, with leading edge hardware and big screens provided
ResponSight is not able to visa-sponsor sorry, so please only apply if you are a citizen or have permanent residence